Parking at Co-Merge Is Simple!
View Parking around Co-Merge in a larger map
We’ll Make Sure You Never Pay More Than $2/hr to Park
If you pay more than $2/hour for parking around Co-Merge, we will reimburse you in hours at Co-Merge. For example, if you parked in a $10 lot but only spent 3 hours at Co-Merge, we would credit you $4 in time.
Best options for parking/commuting to Co-Merge
- 4 hour street parking is available on A Street directly in front of Co-Merge between 3rd and 4th Aves. – Meters Accept Change/Credit/City of SD Parking Card
- 2 hour street parking is available surrounding Co-Merge on 3rd Ave, 4th Ave, and Ash St. – Meters Accept Change/City of SD Parking Card
- If no street parking is available and you are going to be at Co-Merge less than 4 hrs, pull into one of the daily lots and bring us your receipt. We will credit you back time at Co-Merge if you spend more than $2/hr park.
- A Discounted Co-Merge rate of $6/day is available at the Park and Glide lot at the Holiday Inn Express. The entrance to the parking lot is at 1425 6th Ave. San Diego, 92101. Look for it on 6th between Beech and Ash just south of Café Indigo. Tell the attendant you are working at Co-Merge to get the $6 rate. Park on P2-P4 and take the stairs or elevator to P1/6th Ave. to exit. 3-4 min walk to Co-Merge. - $6/day and the lot accepts cash/credit
- The closest daily option to Co-Merge is the 5 Star parking lot on the corner of 4th and Ash. 368 Ash St. San Diego, CA 92101 – $10/day and the lot accepts cash/credit
Public Transportation – MTS Trolley/Bus/Train
- Co-Merge is only 2 blocks from the MTS Trolley Line http://www.sdmts.com/trolley/documents/TrolleyMap.pdf
- Bus stations are located within 1 block of Co-Merge http://www.sdmts.com/Tripplanner.asp
- The Coaster stop at the Santa Fe Train Staion is only .6 miles from Co-Merge http://www.gonctd.com/coaster